Q: no power to fuel pump

No power to fuel pump. I have checked all fuses and relays. All are getting power except the fuel relay???

Hi - Check the ignition switch. You are going to have one wire from the fuel pump relay to the ignition switch. As you turn the key on, this is what powers the relay to turn on the fuel pump. If you are getting power to the ignition switch and then no power out, then replace the ignition switch. If you would consider, YourMechanic can send a certified technician to you and troubleshoot this issue and perform any necessary repairs.

3. no power to fuel pump