Q: Brake pedal feels hard

I am facing this problem from past few years. When i start the engine in morning, brakes are perfect but after just driving few km and making few stops the pedal becomes hard and car feels heavy like rear tires are braking. Usually in summers when i use AC, pedal become more hard and many times there is brake oil leak on rear wheel because of broken brake seal on drum.

My current mechanic is just replacing the seal and doing bleed and services but i want permanent solution for this problem.

I dont have much knowledge but it feels like system is get pumped and there is some pressure release thing is missing or blocked.

Car is 1979 corolla fitted brake booster. Front wheels are disc and rear wheels are leather brake..

It sounds as though you may have a brake hose that has collapsed inside. There are three flexible hydraulic hoses on your car that allow the brake lines to move with the wheels. There are two on the front and one at the back between the body and the solid rear axle. You are absolutely right about the brakes feeling "pumped up." The lining inside the hose collapses and forms a kind of one way valve that allows the brake pressure to reach the wheels, but not to flow back when the pedal is released. I recommend having all three lines replaced and the brake system flushed.

3. Brake pedal feels hard