Q: My drivers side back break grinds when I press the break. Do I need to replace my breaks

When I break my brake sounds like it's grinding. Do I need to replace my breaks or is it a caliper replacement

Typically, the grinding sound indicates that the material on the brake pads has ground down to a minimal amount resulting in the grinding sound you are hearing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the brakes on your car to measure the thickness of the brake pads remaining, which will indicate whether or not they need to be replaced.

3. My drivers side back break grinds when I press the break. Do I need to replace my breaks