Q: My Saturn VUE 2008 will not start after drive it and will let sit for awhile and it will start. It is a frequent problem.

My Saturn VUE 2008 4 cylinder starts okay but after driving it and parking it may not start. Sometimes after it is parked for awhile it will start. The problem happens infrequently but you never know. Mechanics have not been able to find the problem.

If computer testing does not show a problem then test fuel pressure to see if the fuel pump is pumping and needs replaced.

3. My Saturn VUE 2008 will not start after drive it and will let sit for awhile and it will start. It is a frequent problem.