Q: Right wheel squeaking.

I hear a loud squeaking coming from the right passenger's side wheel

Hi. A loud squeaking typically indicates a brake pad sensor that is contacting the rotor. When this occurs, it is to let you know that the brake pads are low. In some cases, a failing bearing can cause this, but that noise is typically much lower. A mechanic would remove the wheels and check the brakes to see if they have a lot of wear. I would get some assistance from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the brake noise coming from the brake system.

3. Right wheel squeaking.