Q: BRAKES KEEP NEEDING BLED

PUT ALL NEW CALIPERS NEW FLUID AND LINES BUT WORK FOR AWHILE THEN PEDEL GOES TO FLOOR COULD IT BE THE ABS MODULE?

If your vehicle is equipped with anti-lock braking, you have to either bleed the ABS pump and valving (per Factory Service Manual instructions) or use a bi-directional scan tool to remotely actuate the ABS system during brake bleeding. Otherwise, in an ABS equipped vehicle air "could" remain trapped in that segment thus causing a low brake pedal. If there is no air trapped in the ABS system, the only explanation for what you are describing is trapped air elsewhere in the brake lines, an internal leak within the master cylinder (of course look for external leaks, but you have probably done that already), or possibly bulging rubber brake lines. If you desire that the brakes be bled by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake system inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you (including checking the master cylinder, of course). If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. BRAKES KEEP NEEDING BLED