Q: My car hesitates sometimes when I accelerate and wants to stall

Hesitates and tries to stall. Not all the time but at least twice a day. Will start idling rough and I have to put it in neutral and put the pedal to the floor. There maybe some backfire when it's sputtering. I have heart failure and have a disabled grandson who lives with me and I care for. We live off of $700 a month and can not replace it or afford a mechanic.It is our only transportation and there is no public transportation in our area. I have to drive it daily but each day I feel is it's last and I won't be able to get these kids to school and appointments nor will I be able to get it out of tow if it's towed away. I can't afford Alot of maybe or change all the sensors.

3. My car hesitates sometimes when I accelerate and wants to stall