Q: Front wheel noise when turning the steering wheel

When I drive my car straight and when I turn the steering wheel I hear some sounds from the front wheels. I've just checked the car's front two wheels by hand but they still makes strange noises. How can I fix it?

A: Normally, that is from worn outer CV joints...

Normally, that is from worn outer CV joints. It’s a front wheel drive car, it generally means you need new CV joints. The way the things go today is you better just replace the whole driveshaft. Because they make stuff at the aftermarket now that I can often get the entire driveshaft for 59 dollars. Brand new. So why fix them, when you can buy the whole driveshaft with new joints on each end for as little as 59 bucks? If you don’t do that kind of work, then give the guys from YourMechanic a call. They can replace your driveshaft for you if needed.