Q: I have no codes but when in park car idles up and down and allready changed tps

I have no codes but when car is in park it will idle up and down and allready changed tps sensor

You need to have the engine idle relearned by disconnecting the battery for two minutes and then starting and idle engine in park and then drive for two minutes each and then do same with a/c on and blower on medium speed to see if relearn helps clean condition. If still idles erratic then check for any vacuum leaks or a defective or dirty mass air sensor can cause erratic running. Make sure air tube between MAF and throttle has no cracks or leaks.

3. I have no codes but when in park car idles up and down and allready changed tps