Q: Mobil 1 no longer meets BMW LL-01 spec. Do you have Castrol Edge 0W-40 Euro Formula available?

Castrol Edge 0w-40 meets BMW LL-01 spec, but Mobil 1 0W-40 does not. Can mechanic perform oil change with Castrol Edge OW-40 European formula?

Any oil that you desire can be used in an oil change and the customer can, of course, supply the oil himself or herself. I see Castrol Edge OW-40 European formula vended at Amazon, and elsewhere, and thus you can either pre-order the oil yourself or request that that specific oil be used during the oil change, when you schedule the service, and YourMechanic will procure the oil for you. To schedule this service, simply request engine oil/filter change and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Mobil 1 no longer meets BMW LL-01 spec. Do you have Castrol Edge 0W-40 Euro Formula available?