Q: Hi Russell, I have a 2005 RX8, which I love!! It's in excellent condition, 80k miles. My teenage son blew my engine, can you do s

Can anything be done? Thank you, Mary

Hello Mary, thank you for writing in. The vehicle will need to be inspected before we know what needs to be done. Most of the time, the engine can be repaired, overhauled or rebuilt, or replaced (worst case scenario). An engine blowing can mean severely overheated, a thrown rod, a blown head gasket, or several overheating similar issues. The engine and transmission may both need to be given a full inspection, but only further diagnostics will tell. For more help with vehicle, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Hi Russell, I have a 2005 RX8, which I love!! It's in excellent condition, 80k miles. My teenage son blew my engine, can you do s