Q: How do you open and close the power windows?

How do you open and close the power windows?

Your car is equipped with power windows. They’re certainly more convenient than manual windows, but there are a few things you’ll need to know about operating the system. Here are the important details:

1. The ignition must be on to work the windows.

2. Pull up on the window switch to roll the window up.

3. Push down on the switch to roll the window down.

4. The driver side switches can control all the windows in the car.

5. Make sure that the window lock button is off or the driver side switch will only work the driver’s window. None of the other switches will work, either.

Tip

Lock the window switch when kids are in the car to prevent accidentally rolling down the window.

3. How do you open and close the power windows?