Q: Unable to bleed fuel tank

I have a 2005 ford freestar I have an engine code p1450 unable to bleed fuel tank... I replaced the evap canister and it still loses power when I accelerate and makes a knocking noise also if you pump gas it doesn't go straight in it spits it out as if the tanks full, have to fill slowly

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty vent valve solenoid. The vent control valve (solenoid) controls the flow of outside air in and out of the charcoal canister. When this is not working properly, you may experience the gas pump shutting off prematurely causing it to take a very long time to fill up your fuel tank. This is due to the excess fuel vapor that is present when the purge solenoid is not working properly by releasing these vapors. The gas pumps at the fuel station have automatic sensors on them (for safety reasons) that shut off automatically when too much fuel vapor is present. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to take a look at your car to diagnose your EVAP purge solenoid.