Q: New tires vs cv placement

I need new tires on my car but I also need my cv axle and drive shaft replaced. Should I get new ties and a wheel alignment first or should it be the cv replacement?

The CV axle has to be replaced first because removal and installation of an axle can alter wheel alignment. If you align the car first and replace the axle, you might have to align it again, or at the very least, re-check the alignment. If the CV axle is defective, YourMechanic can remove and replace the CV axle on a mobile basis. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. New tires vs cv placement