Q: question

i had this issue once.. i took my foot off the brakes and press the gas pedal to move forward it wont go forward . It rather rolled backwards.. the car was on a hilly place. then on 3 occassions when i press the gas pedal or accelarator it gave me a warning sound,,( you know the warning sound the car gives when your door is unlocked and your key on the ignition h and when i press the brakes or accelerator, the radio went off for a second. This happened twice Lastly i turned on the car and it went off. Then did the second time it came on. Finally the following day it it just didnt come on. well i had AAA to come to the house and he said the was a blockage or corrosion on the cable from the battery to the engine, He cleaned it and the car started. I just want to have a second opinion esp about the gas pedal

Chime noises, or any alarms for that matter, that just occur out of nowhere represent electrical faults that would have to be traced during an electrical components diagnostic. The only "connection" between the chime going off when the accelerator pedal moves or the car moves is possibly "vibration" in the vehicle, at those times, makes the momentary electrical contact that is necessary to complete the circuit. With regard to the vehicle rolling backwards, depending on the severity of the incline, and the particular characteristics of the transmission, vehicles can "normally" roll backwards to some degree. Low idle speed would accentuate that tendency as less "force" is being exerted in drive the lower the idle speed (the torque converter speed is lower). If you desire an inspection to be sure that no serious safety hazards exist in your vehicle, the recommended service is a comprehensive vehicle safety inspection.