Q: There is a sound noticed when fully turned position in both right and left and forward and backward direction. Grinding sound.

axle problem ruled out, power steering problem suspected.

Good question and you are correct. It sounds like it is your power steering pump. There is only one noise a bad power steering pump makes, and no other part will make the same grinding noise as the power steering pump does when it fails.

I recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or business and determine if the power steering pump needs to be replaced.

3. There is a sound noticed when fully turned position in both right and left and forward and backward direction. Grinding sound.