Q: When do you replace the serpentine belt?

asked by on October 24, 2016

When do you replace the Serpentine belt? Preventive Maintance

Serpentine/Drive Belt Replacement $95.44 - $301.27 Get a Quote

Visually inspect the serpentine belt for any cracks or fraying. Also, if you have the belt removed for inspection, bend the belt back and forth to check its flexibility. See if the belt feels soft or hard. If the serpentine belt is hard, you will need to replace it.

If you need assistance, get a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic to inspect the serpentine drive belt and replace it if necessary.