How many and what size jack stand

50000# trailer on solid stands in rear, should two 18000# jack stands support the front? All wheels off the floor. Army M1000 trailer, tank hauler 40 tires. Weight split/ static

Hi there. This would depend on what type of jack stands are on the rear of the trailer. If you have two jack stands of 18k pound rating on the rear, then you can put two 18k pound rating jack stands on the front with a combination of a total 72k pound rating all around. This will support the trailer just fine as long as the trailer is unloaded. If the trailer was to have a tank on board with a pay load, then I would recommend having 5 (18k pound rating) jack stands on the front and 5 (18k pound rating) jack stands on the rear, which will hold a total of 180k pounds of weight.