Q: Fuel regulator 0 psi.

Start engine Fuel pump working Fuel regulator show 0 psi, not increasing as normal

A: If the motor is running, there can’t be 0 p...

If the motor is running, there can’t be 0 psi. I’m not sure how you are reading fuel pressure from the regulator. This is not a normal diagnostic procedure. Maybe you are referring to a fuel pressure gauge. And again, if the gauge reads zero and the motor is running, then something is wrong with the gauge or the method used to connect it to the fuel system. A motor cannot run with 0 psi.

If the motor is not running, and the fuel pump is working, the same will apply to the fuel pressure as stated in the first paragraph. If I have miss understood or you can offer some more detailed information, we will be able to supply you with a more detailed answer.

I recommend the following inspection to help you out with this. Fuel pump replacement Send the technician a note when you book this appointment so he can come best prepared to help you out.

Good luck!