Q: Horn stopped working.

Horn stopped working as I was using it. I replaced the fuse, but still nothing.

The horn is powered by the fuse you changed out. The control is the horn button and it goes through the steering wheel and clock spring behind the steering wheel. The horn relay gets power from the fuse and control from horn button. The horns are then turned on by the relay. When you hit your horn button you should hear the relay click on and off with the button. If you do not hear it then you may have a defective horn button circuit or relay. If you hear the relay clicking when you hit the button the you may have a bad relay or horns. The horns would have to be checked to see if they are getting correct power all the way to them. It is also likely that the actual horns itself may be bad.

3. Horn stopped working.