Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-14klmvdjs:173:8

Q: Car vibrates in drive or reverse at high temperature

When I bought the car I did not know about the vibration, I drove like that for a year then decided to change the mounts but the vibration didn't go,I changed the throttle body about 3 times then came to know the front bar on which the crossmember is attached is bend so I fixed it and then the vibration disappeared, and now when the temperature goes on its normal level meaning when it heats up, it's still vibrating.Now what can be the cause?

A: If the engine is vibrating (as opposed to t...

If the engine is vibrating (as opposed to the drive train axles, wheels, etc.) that points to an "engine management" problem. This includes a cylinder compression imbalance (variance in compression pressure) or an ignition, fuel system or air induction problem. Although, at 80,000 miles, you don't have a lot of miles on the engine, typically the engine compression is checked initially just to be sure the vibration is not due to a mechanical fault like sticking valve(s) or leaking rings.

If the compression is OK and there is no excessive variance from cylinder to cylinder, a diagnostic scope is used to determine what is going on within the individual cylinders. This could be from a bad plug, wire, coil, injector or you could have a "global" issue like a bad mass airflow sensor, coolant temperature sensor, fuel pump, and so forth. If you would like to have this checked, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the vibration issue and pinpoint the possible repairs.