Q: My car has a Maintenance alert with a "man icon" that just reads "Other." what does this mean? I have about 47k miles on it.

There is a maintenance icon that pops up on the dashboard, with an icon of a man that reads OTHER. I cannot find any information in the manual about this.

I went through all the possible icons in the owners manual and does not show an icon as you describe. I can only recommend you get the vehicle checked and scanned for problems and if you can send a picture of the icon so I can identify it for you?

3. My car has a Maintenance alert with a "man icon" that just reads "Other." what does this mean? I have about 47k miles on it.