Q: Carb not getting enough fuel I don't see it in the window n I put new fuel pump n lines on and another carb on it but same proble

Carb not getting enough fuel n I put new fuel pump n lines n filter I'm getting air bubbles in the filter n don't know if that's ok or not but I can't see fuel in the window I changed carbs also but same results truck starts n idles ok but won't drive at higher speeds Now I don't know what to do except check fuel pickup in the tank like jay said hopefully that's the problem crossing fingers lol

Hi there. Unfortunately, I think Jay is correct here. Usually when you see air bubbles in the filter, it’s due to a pick-up issue or debris in the fuel. If the gas tank is the original one from 1980, it is very likely that the tank is filled with excessive debris. You might want to drain the fuel tank, and inspect it for damage.

3. Carb not getting enough fuel I don't see it in the window n I put new fuel pump n lines on and another carb on it but same proble