Q: Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is connected to the On-Board Diagnostics-Second Generation (OBD II) system, which gauges the vehicle’s emissions. When the malfunction indicator Warning Light illuminates, then the OBD II system has detected an issue with the emissions system, and you should get your car inspected as soon as possible. Tip Like all warning lights, the malfunction indicator Warning Light will briefly illuminate when your vehicle is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is running.

3. Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?