Q: I have a diagnostic trouble code P147d.

I just have a code p147d what does this mean is it a leak in the gas or my gas breather

The code P147d is coming up for the fuel canister purge valve that could be sticking and not working properly. The purge valve is designed to control the emission’s vapors in the fuel system. If the valve is not functioning correctly, then the check engine light will come on, the engine may run rough, or the engine may not start. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your fuel system.