Q: Loss of power while driving and it feels like my car is bogging down - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

It seems like my car is losing power and it is rough driving recently plus whenever I give it throttle after 1st gear it seems to bog down and not want to deliver the power until I let go of the throttle and press it again. It also seems to have a slight either idle problem or rev problem

Hello. The issues that you are having can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time, this is caused by a sensor issue. The most common sensor to cause this is the throttle position sensor. When this sensor stops reading correctly, then this will occur. This sensor can be tested for a nice and smooth signal with an ohm meter. If the sensor is fine, then it may be the MAP sensor. This sensor tells the computer what the intake vacuum reading is, but most of the time it is the throttle position sensor. If you need help having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the loss of power and assist with a proper fix.

3. Loss of power while driving and it feels like my car is bogging down - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro