Q: Steering noise, brake failure, dash lights on - 2004 Cadillac XLR

My car has a mileage of approximately 145,000 miles. It's been a week since I had a minor accident that occurred due to brake failure. I was driving at 45 mph, when the steering wheel started making unusual noise when I turned it either left or right. Then, the dash started showing the stability control light on. I was approaching the traffic light, so I applied the brakes but they were inoperable at that moment and I hit another car. At that moment, the ABS traction control warning came on. I went to the dealership but they weren't able to replicate the failure and fix it. Do you have any idea what happened to my car?

A: GM issued several service bulletins which a...

GM issued several service bulletins which appear to deal with this scenario (TSB Service Bulletin Number: 10342498 &10574399 ). Check with your Cadillac dealer.