Q: How much A/C refrigerant does a 2007 Lexus GS350 takes

asked by on December 04, 2016

how much Freon for 2007 Lexus GS350 takes,it had a bad shrader valve ,i replace it and now need to know how much Freon it takes

The system hold 1.0 lbs of refrigerant for the air conditioner. Remember if you lost oil out of leak then the system oil total is 4.5 oz. You may need to add a couple oz of oil also. The system should be put into a vacuum for 30 minutes to get all the air and moisture out of the system. If you a mechanic with all the tools then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and perform the needed work for you.