Q: What's causing the truck not to start i cut the anti theft wire while installing my radio

The anti theft wire got cut while installing the radio and the truck won't start do i finish installing the radio and will it start if i put the anti theft wire back together

The anti theft system cannot be disabled on this vehicle. If you cut the wire for the system it should be restored to normal if you reconnect it using a good quality connection. If system is still activated after reconnecting it then disconnect the battery and connect the two battery leads together for ten minutes and then reconnect battery. It should start now. If not you will need to have a dealer or mechanic with correct scanner restore the system.

• What's causing the truck not to start i cut the anti theft wire while installing my radio