Q: Car shut off while driving

I was driving then my car in my car shut off in the middle of driving I tried to start it back up didn't show no signs of wanting to start tried jumping it but that wasn't the case Everything working n bright but the car want start the auto theft light no on or nothing

You need to have the fuel pressure tested to see if you lost fuel pressure. Also, check to see if you lost injector or spark pulse. If you lost fuel pressure you may need a new fuel pump and filter. If you lost spark then you may have a bad sensor like the crankshaft or camshaft sensors. Have the engine scanned for codes by a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to pinpoint the stalling issue and make an accurate repair.