Q: Do I have disk brakes on all wheels on a 2004 Honda Accord sedan and if changing pads and rotors should I change all 4 at the same

Do have to change front and rear rotors and break pads at the same time and is there even front and rear on my car.

Your car should have 4 wheel disc brakes and you would need to have all of them checked for replacement. They do not always get replaced at the same time. The front brakes usually get replaced twice as much as the rear brakes and would need checked first.

3. Do I have disk brakes on all wheels on a 2004 Honda Accord sedan and if changing pads and rotors should I change all 4 at the same