2005 Lincon aviator cylinder head temperature sensor loca...

Q: 2005 Lincon aviator cylinder head temperature sensor location

asked by on February 11, 2018

Nobody seems to know where the cylinder head temperature sensor is located at.Thats all i need to know the location to this sensor

The sensor is located beneath the intake manifold. To gain access, remove the air filter and intake housing. Remove the drive belt and alternator. Unplug intake tuning connector and then beneath the intake you will see the 2-wire cylinder head temp connector and the sending unit screwed into the head. The sensor should be tested prior to removal to avoid needless replacement. If you want testing of the sensor, and replacement only if necessary, please request sensor diagnostic/replacement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.