Q: What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light mean?

What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light mean?

The vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light is located on the instrument panel and illuminates whenever the VSA system is deactivated. When the VSA system is reactivated, the light will disappear. Tip The VSA Off light will briefly illuminate when the car is turned on. The light will go away when the engine is turned on, unless the VSA system is deactivated.

3. What does the vehicle stability assist (VSA) Off light mean?