Q: replace fuel pump car will start but won't stay crank

I replace my fuel pump and fuel filter car will start but won't stay crank

You will need to have the fuel pressure tested and computer scanned to see if you are losing fuel pressure or spark due to a computer sensor like a cam or crank sensor or a mass air flow sensor. If no codes are present, then try disconnecting the connector to the mass air sensor if there are no leaks in the air tubes, then see if it starts and stays running. If it does, then replace the mass air sensor. If you would like to have this checked for you, a pro from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose and repair the stalling problem.