Q: Reduced engine power warning on, disabled throttle

After the dashboard shown the reduced engine power warning on, the throttle was disengaged. The engine had no issues with overheating nor have I found any leaks. It is also idling well. Just in case, I had the oil changed and had the water pump replaced but this didn't solve the issue. What could be causing this? Is there some part that needs to be replaced?

There is a common issue among vehicles of this year model with the throttle position sensors on the throttle bodies. The reduced engine power warning may have also illuminated the Check Engine Light and stored a faults code. I suggest hiring an experienced automotive technician to diagnose the vehicle’s warning light and estimate the repair.

3. Reduced engine power warning on, disabled throttle