Q: Just replaced new timing solenoid sensor my car starts but won't idle

asked by on July 22, 2017

Just replaced the timing solenoid sensor but still having a problem my car starts up and run long as my feet stay on gas pedal but it won't stay idle

You need to make sure you are using the correct viscosity oil since too thick of oil will effect the solenoids and cam advance system. If correct oil is being used then you will need to have then cam shafts variable system checked for proper operation. You may have an internal mechanical problems with timing chain cam phasers.