My check power steering symbol is showing up on my Lexus ...

Q: My check power steering symbol is showing up on my Lexus 2012 RX 350 and the car wont move an inch.

asked by on April 27, 2017

check power steering symbol is showing up on Lexus 2012 RX 350 and Car wont move an inch. Engine turning off after turning on, after trying for 5,6 times check engine symbol and battery symbol are showing up

Hello. It sounds like you either have a broken belt or a voltage loss in the vehicle. If the battery is failing or if the alternator is failing then this will occur. I would check these first by having them load tested and make sure that the engine drive belt did not break. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the steering will not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection