Q: MY CAR IS MAKING A NOISE WHEN I PRESS ON THE GAS. I WAS TOLD IT WAS THE TIMING BELT, BUT TIMING BELT IS NEW. PLEASE HELP!

asked by on March 06, 2017

IT GIVES OFF A SHHHHHHHH SOUND. ITS HARD TO DESCRIBE THE NOISE. WHEN I PRESS ON THE GAS IT TAKES OFF SLOW , THEN PICKS UP SPEED. I HAVE TO RELEASE IT, JUST A LITTLE BIT FOR THE NOISE TO STOP. IM AFFARID SOMETHING WILL POP WHILE IM DRIVING, ( AT LEASE THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD.)
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello there. The best way to determine what is causing this SHHH noise is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making an noise inspection. During this inspection, the mechanic will test drive the vehicle and try to replicate the symptoms in order to give them a starting point to accurately diagnose the problem and provide you peace of mind knowing the right repairs are completed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr