Hi Jerel, My 2010 GMC Acadia has a radiator leak and I wa...

Q: Hi Jerel, My 2010 GMC Acadia has a radiator leak and I was advice I needed to replace the radiator. But I'm having trouble on find

asked by on May 26, 2017

Hi Jerel, My 2010 GMC Acadia has a radiator leak and I was advised I needed to replace the radiator. But I'm having trouble on finding out which radiator part to select. Do I get the general radiator or the Heavy duty radiator?

Hi there. In regards to replacing components, it’s always best to purchase the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) component as opposed to an upgrade or aftermarket replacement. You might find it easier to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and replace your radiator and supply the right replacement parts. You can click this link to request a quote for this service if you wish.