Q: Q: air suspension system stopped working.

The check suspension light came on briefly this week after the compressor seemed to be running more frequently, then the following morning the compressor did not come on at all. The vehicle is sitting extremely low in back and moderately low in front. I've checked two fuses under the hood noted in the manual as air suspension and air compressor. Both show continuity. My Haynes manual has no info on the air suspension system. Is there any other simple check (fuse, relay or solenoid) I could try before scheduling an appointment?

It sounds like you may have a small leak somewhere, possibly one of the rear airbags. Aside from that, there is a relay behind one of the headlights that controls the air compressor. If you get power at the relay and the relay is good, check for voltage at the compressor. If you have voltage at the air compressor, then the air compressor is likely bad.

3. Q: air suspension system stopped working.