Q: Advice on buying a double-clutch Kia Optima

Should I buy a double-clutch Kia Optima with eco engine? Will it be harder for maintenance?

A: Yes, it is harder for maintenance, and I&#3...

Yes, it is harder for maintenance, and I'm not a fan of those double-clutch systems, especially on a Kia. I'm actually not much of a Kia fan. Kias used to be junky little hollow jumping cars 20-30 years ago. They are better made than they used to be, I'll give them that, but there are still nowhere as good as, let's say, Toyotas and Hondas are.

I wouldn't buy a Kia at this point. I'm not a big fan. Now, I've had customers who buy them and they keep them for 6-7 years, get rid of them and buy another one. They generally have pretty good luck with them. But I don't have any customers that have them with 200,000-400,000 miles, like Toyotas and Hondas.