Q: I have an 05 Buick terraza will drive but when hits 2 ND gear it's like putting it in neutral.

2nd gear seem to be out Wednesday but Thursday morning i drove it and it shifted fine till i slowed down and started over again the trans fluid was low i added a quart before i tested it Thursday morning it was shifting into second from third but don't now. I could drive it in first til it hit 35-40 and skip 2 ND gear and everything drives fine till i slow down again. Is it all the way out or syllinoid and should i go ahead and get it rebuilt?

Hi there. From the transmission being low on fluid and driving the car, the transmission has burned the band that controls the second gear and is now slipping. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission slipping in second gear.

• I have an 05 Buick terraza will drive but when hits 2 ND gear it's like putting it in neutral.