Q: Code p0505

My car has a cel on with code p0505. I tried replacing Iac valve. But the code is still keep coming. So then could be the problem with it?

For the P0505 code, you should make sure that the PCV valve is clean or you should have the valve replaced. The throttle idle valve should be removed and throttle plates and IAC passages cleaned out. Make sure there is not vacuum leaks or problems from the MAF to the throttle body. Clear codes, disconnect battery for 10 minutes and then reconnect and have the computer relearn the idle speeds. If the trouble persists, have an expert come and diagnose the Check Engine Light more thoroughly. From there, they will be able to move forward with the appropriate repairs.