Q: I have the 4 error codes . And I looked them up in the diagnostic book. I was told by a phone representative to ask you

I have the 4 error codes . And I looked them up in the diagnostic book. I was told by a phone representative to ask you

Unfortunately, without the error code numbers this would be difficult to interpret. Please feel free to send us the specific error codes and we will be glad to help you.

3. I have the 4 error codes . And I looked them up in the diagnostic book. I was told by a phone representative to ask you