Q: can i remove cylinder head without removing engine from the car

full size chevy van with 350 has bad head gasket or cracked head. Can i remove head while engine is in the car?

It is possible to remove the head while the engine is in the car, but it’s going to be tight. This can be a difficult and even dangerous job. Unless you feel very comfortable with this type of work, you will probably want to enlist the help of a professional for assistance.

3. can i remove cylinder head without removing engine from the car