Q: car cranks but wont start

started stalling and driving in low rpms now it cranks but wont start

The most common cause of the engine crank no start is loss of ignition spark from the ignition system. The distributor is known to have internal shaft oil leaks that will short out the internal cam and crankshaft sensors and the ignition coil. It is less expensive to replace the entire distributor. than it is to repair the distributor oil leak and replace defective internal components. In order to verify the distributor needs replaced check one of the spark plug wires for spark when you crank the engine over. If no spark then remove the distributor cap and look for signs of oil inside distributor. If no spark and oil is in the distributor then replace the distributor and set the ignition timing to specifications.