Q: How Can I deactivate my alarm on my 1999 Chrysler Town and Country to get it to start?

asked by on August 06, 2017

My wife's 1999 Chrysler Town and Country won't start it says alarm is set. If I disconnect the battery will that deactivate the alarm system and get the car to start?

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer you the steps for temporarily disabling or bypassing the alarm system - as without the proper equipment or training, it can result in other electrical system component failure and cause more problems than you currently have. It’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection to verify the root source of your issue and provide the right repair advice onsite.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr