Q: My 2006 Infiniti m35 has been having hesitation/sputtering while at a complete stop but no check engine light. What's causing this

asked by on February 24, 2018

While sitting at a red light it feels as if the car loses pressure in the peddle in a sputtering rythum. The best way I can explain it is that if the car was to talk it would sound like b-b-boom....at some stops it does it, some stops it don't. The check engine g light works but do NOT turn on when problem happen

It is possible that some trouble codes have been stored in your system even though the check engine light has not come on. I would recommend treating this issue the same as you would if a check engine light was on. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as these types of inspections can be performed at your home or office.