Q: My cadillac cts is stucked on park. I cant move the gear shifter.

My caddy cts 2006 gear shifter is stucked on park. Please help me. I just manually released the the botton underneath the cover of the gear shifr so i can drive my car.

The most common reason for the shift interlock to not release is going to be a defective brake light switch. Check to see if your brake lights come on when you press the brakes? If no lights come on then have the brake light switch checked to see if it is the cause of no lights coming on and no release of the shift interlock.

3. My cadillac cts is stucked on park. I cant move the gear shifter.