Q: Won't start, weak charge light, and is battery fully charged.

I tried to start my 76 toyota pu this morning and got nothing. No clicks... no turnover. Assumed dead battery so I stuck it on the charger and it was fully charged. Tried to start it again and noticed that the charge light on the dash console did not come on like usual when i turned the key on, then it steadily but slowly got brighter but at best it was still a weak glow... not bright red like usual. Any idea on what I should look for and where?

Hi there. The issue is with your battery. The battery may have the voltage, but the amperage is very low and causing the electrical system to not function properly. I recommend replacing your battery. If you need further assistance with your electrical system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.